Submit your paper by 15 September 2017
Please submit your full paper (maximum 8 pages), using the Word Template below, from 5 June 2017 to 15 September 2017.
Contributors can submit 1 full paper per each of the abstract presented during SICC2017.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS (by Springer): http://www.springer.com/it/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Contributors can complete the submission sending the editable version of the paper (by the 15 September 2017) to this e-mail address: email@example.com
Each paper will be peer reviewed for acceptance by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee and other international experts identified by the Committee.
Remember to provide the names of three potential reviewers or your full paper (refrain from providing names of colleagues within your own Institution). You will be notified about the acceptance decision.
Accepted papers will be published in the Springer Conference Proceedings Book with an ISBN code, and will be submitted by Springer for indexing in Scopus.
- 10 Selected papers will be submitted for the publication on a special issue of the scientific journal: The European Physical Journal Plus (index on Scopus)
- 15 Select papers will be submitted for the publication on a special issue of the scientific journal: Biomedicine and Prevention (index on PubMed in the next months)
Enhancing CBRNE safety & security:
Proceedings of the SICC 2017 Conference
Science as the first countermeasure for CBRNE and Cyber threats
Oral and poster contributors to SICC 2017, after Abstract approval by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee, are invited to develop their work into
full papers (max 8 pages) that will be published in the
Springer Conference Proceedings Book with an ISBN code.
Full papers will be peer-reviewed for acceptance by the SICC 2017 Scientific Committee and other international experts identified by the Committee.
Accepted papers will be submitted by Springer for indexing in Scopus.
Authors are reminded that any contribution accepted for presentation (both orals and posters) and not presented by one of the authors at the conference
will not be submitted for publication
The only language accepted both for poster and oral contributions is English (including supporting material such as power point or PDF presentations).
|Abstract Submission OPEN||28 Nov. 2016|
|Abstract Submission DEADLINE||1 May 2017|
|Notification to Authors (Abstract Acceptance)||within few days after submission|
|Early Registration DEADLINE||12 May 2017|
|Conference Dates||22-24 May 2017|
|Full Paper Submission OPEN (from Oral/Poster presentations)||5 June 2017|
|Full Paper Submission DEADLINE (from Oral/Poster present.)||15 Sept. 2017|
|Notification to Authors (Full Paper Acceptance)||will be soon communicated|
|Full Paper Published||will be soon communicated|
|Full Paper indexed in Scopus||will be soon communicated|
How to submit your contribution? (oral or poster presentation)
Abstract Submission Instructions
For all contributions to SICC 2017 first step is the abstract submission (please use the online form below). Please submit your abstract before 1 May 2017. You will be notified about the acceptance decision for your contribution within few days from submission. Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the SICC 2017 topics. The Scientific Committee will select oral and poster contributions on the basis of the abstracts. Please indicate the preferred type of your contribution (oral contribution or poster). Please note that the abstract acceptance decision is up to the Scientific Committee and final. Also, the Scientific Committe could suggest to change the type of contribution.
• Abstract Submission Deadline: 1st May 2017.
• All abstracts must be submitted using the online form below (remember that the abstract submission online form is not the registration form needed to subscribe to the conference: please click here to complete your registration to SICC 2017).
• Authors will be promptly notified by email about their abstract acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
• The submitting author must be the presenting author. The presenting author (underlined) does not necessarily have to be the first author. Remember to include contact information (Email) of the corresponding author.
• Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 200 words. We recommend to use the word count of Microsoft Word or similar software before copy-paste your abstract in the online form.
• The abstract must be written as one paragraph, and should not contain displayed mathematical equations, tabular material, abbreviations, footnotes, or references.
• The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
• Keywords (3 to 5) must be provided. Do not use abbreviations. In creating your keywords, try to think of how someone might want to search for your topic in the abstract volume.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges contributor’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting program.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges contributor’s acceptance to become a potential reviewer for full papers that will be submitted for publication in the Proceedings of the Conference.
• The LOC of SICC 2017 invite students participating in the conference to take part in the Student Poster Prize Contest. The LOC will select three best posters. The presenting authors will be awarded 100 EUR each. In order to take part to the contest, students are required to send the pdf version of their poster to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 10 MB) by the 12th May 2017.